Hmmm.... Can anyone just make me cry? Feel like crying after seeing my results. How is it possible for my Higher Chinese to get B4 and my english to get B3?
How can it be possible for my English to be better than my Higher Chinese? Chinese has always being one of my best subject yet I have no idea since when, it has begin to fall below my expectations. Hmmm... Why Why Why?
Initially, I was shocked to see that I have got B3 for english. When I saw the grade for Higher Chinese, I ended in a greater shock of disappointment. Perhaps in front of you people, I dont want to cry when I know about it. However when I am alone, I still cant get myself to understand how it is possible. Hmmm. I shall just forget this fact.
Life is just like a pathway with lots of cross paths. The paths that you choose may connect with others and some may lead you to know more friends, leaving you further away with others. Choose paths that may lead you to your own goals and not to suit people. Be yourself is the best you can be! I am trying hard to be myself yet an sms from you make me wait again. You said you need time yet you aren't sure what you want. So am I suppose to continue waiting?
Shall blog again later. LOL.
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment